Link Detox Genesis
Automatic link risk calculation based on machine learning
Spot unnatural links before Google does!
The Link Detox Genesis algorithm helps you spot unnatural links that are likely to trigger a Google filter or Manual Action Penalty.
Link Detox Genesis is used in our link risk rules with millions of data points that we constantly collect from the Web, user classifications and user feedback.
Assess the risk of your backlinks!
Link Detox Genesis helps you make smart decisions about every single link.
This algorithm is designed to help you assess all your backlinks, recover from Google manual penalties, protect your website from future penalties, and build new strong links.
Link Detox Genesis makes your site audit work much easier
See how Link Detox Genesis can speed up your SEO work.
How Link Detox Genesis learns to estimate your link risk
How you can improve accuracy of your report in seconds
- New link ratings incorporated into Link Detox Risk in seconds
- New keyword classifications incorporated into Link Detox Risk in seconds
- New disavowed links incorporated into Link Detox Risk in seconds
- New Google spam examples incorporated into Link Detox Risk in seconds
- Unlimited reprocessing of Link Detox reports for fast results
- Speed up your workflow
Industry-leading technology for the detection of unnatural and risky links
Link Detox Genesis is a data-driven organic algorithm that brings detection of unnatural and risky links to a whole new level. Link Detox Genesis that not only works with common link risk detection rules but also adds millions of extra data points we have collected for years, from user-feedback and, of course, hundreds of valuable ideas and feedback from our happy users.
Your opinion counts in Link Detox Genesis
Link Detox Genesis listens to you. If you don’t agree with our link ratings, you can rate the links your way – as good or bad. Then reprocess the results for free to quickly see the analysis results that reflect your opinion.
Best practices for using Link Detox Genesis
- Classify more than 80% of your keywords: We included our well-known keyword intelligence in Link Detox to improve the accuracy of your analysis. To enable our risk rules and risk calculation, you have to classify at least 80% of the keywords. If you don’t, your results will be imprecise. But we recommend going further, ideally 100%. Thanks to our bulk keyword classification features, that works in a breeze most of the time. After you classify the keywords, you can reprocess the report for free. This is a huge benefit for serious Link Detox consultants. If you are unsure how the classification works, we can show you in the free LRT Associate training – or you can find more info about keyword classification here.
- Upload as many link source files as possible: We recommend to upload as many link source files as you can. These could be link reports from past link building campaigns, automated link spamming tools or simply export from other tools. While we combine 24 link data sources and pull data from Google Search Console (GSC) and Google Analytics (GA) you can never have enough data.Our software allows you to connect your Google Search Console directly with Link Detox. Since the links shown in Google Search Console fluctuate on a daily base, it could be useful to import link data files that you have from the past. Nobody has a full link graph of the Web, not even Google, but we do have the biggest number of sources, and every extra bit of information is helpful and can be combined and verified by recrawling. Learn more about the benefits of link data aggregation in LinkResearchTools - the same technology that powers Link Detox.
- Train the algorithm by rating links: With the thumbs up/down rating you can rate every single link by yourself. It is as simple as clicking thumbs up for a good link and thumbs down for a bad link. Not only does your feedback train our Link Detox Genesis algorithm, but also does it affect your future reports, as your rating is calculated immediately after re-running your report.
Link risk management is vital for your online business
With the push of a single button, you can recalculate the risk of your link profile.
Do that at least once per week! Don't neglect your online assets, especially not in the real-time Penguin era.